About the Program in Global Health Studies
The Program in Global Health Studies supports the interdisciplinary Global Health adjunct major and minor, and encourages student involvement in Global Health both in and outside of the classroom. Through opportunities such as summer research fellowships, an alumni mentorship program, support for global health student groups, global health campus events, and special travel funding for majors and minors to attend major global health conferences and events, we provide the tools students need to think critically about and engage with the many global health challenges that face our world today.
- Adjunct major requirements and minor requirements explain the required courses and study abroad experience.
- First-year focus explores what makes global health such a relevant and exciting field.
- Global health connections are available through our Global Health Portal.
- Find funding opportunities to enhance your learning experience by going to conferences, events, speakers, etc.
- Frequently asked questions provides answers to common student questions.
- Events lists upcoming colloquia, alumni panels, research symposia and more.