Global Health Portal
Want to learn more about global health resources at Northwestern more broadly? Check out the Global Health Portal. The Portal features information on all of the global health-focused endeavors at Northwestern – undergraduate, graduate, and faculty – as well as lots of information about opportunities to pursue global health outside of the University. It also includes a student-written blog with pieces about global health events on campus, our incredible alumni, current events, and much more!
On the Portal, learn more about:
- Global health-related student groups
- Career opportunities in global health
- Northwestern faculty who teach about and research global health issues
- Global health research opportunities for Northwestern students
- Opportunities to volunteer around Chicagoland